Gucci Saturdays



It's Saturday and I was out and about in the city. All I wanted was to enjoy the warm weather that we had had for a long time. 

I chose a short wild leather skirt and a white top with ruffle sleeves that I wore along with the Gucci sandals. These sandals are my current obsession.

We decided to stop and take some outfit pictures. The white ruffle top should still be available in Zara as well as the Boohoo wild leather skirt. Both you can shop online.

In the photos you can easily see that my current hair color slowly turns into a medium ash blonde. Nevertheless, my goal to be blonde again is not achieved yet. After the trip to Rome in march I had to cut my long hair because they suffered quite a bit. Now I have to wait 1-2 months for the hair dyeing-process to go on.

I'll be updating you guys on this.

Have a nice week!

Skirt: Bohoo
Top: Zara
Sandals: Gucci 'Marmont'
Wallet: Louis Vuitton

                           





No comments

Post a Comment